1. You can never be sick of beans.
2. This looks pretty dang tasty. I'm imagining scallops or flaked cod (since I don't eat chicken)
3. Why did you have to point to the resolutions? Now I have to learn how to cook Chinese food in two months.
4. Did I mention they look pretty tasty? I bet you could even get away with a seitan/tofu version.
5. You have to document the entire puff pastry process when you do it. I think that would be an amaizng post.
6. Is it time for dinner yet?
October 13, 2006 1:33 PM
Those are great my aunt makes them.
October 15, 2006 2:13 PM
Sounds delicious. But needs some color, a sprinkling of parsley or other herb that you may like better.
October 16, 2006 6:02 AM
What a lovely recipe! It looks and sounds so elegant. Thank you for the great presentation.
Karen Patrick |
February 18, 2014 1:03 AM
Remember personal info?
Comments: (you may use HTML tags for style)