May 15, 2004
Cicada Shock

A Bloomington, Indiana man was rushed to the hospital after eating 30 sauteed cicadas. Cicadas aren't necessarily bad for you, but if you're allergic to them, it's bad news.

Just great. Because of this, they probably won't serve those packets of honey-roasted bugs on the plane anymore. Ruin it for us all, why don't you?

Posted by Barrett in Maryland at May 15, 2004 7:46 PM | TrackBack Print-friendly version
Post a comment

Remember personal info?

Please be sure you read and agree with our ADVERTISING POLICY before posting.